Feldspar is commonly used to produce glass with excellent optical properties and strength for industrial and chemical applications.
- Flat and Architectural Glass
- Fibreglass and Insulation
- Glass Containers
- Speciality Glass
We at the Quartz Corp adhere to strict quality procedures and consistent specifications to ensure that our products perform to our customer's higher standards. Glassmaking requires quartz and feldspar products that are free from contaminants, transparent, consistent in size, and low in iron. The Quartz Corp deposits have some of the lowest iron levels in the world. Our feldspar's alumina content gives the finished products firmness, flexibility, cohesion, and chemical resistance.
- High-quality optical properties from low iron sand
- Meets requirements for the automotive, commercial and residential construction, and solar application markets
- Improved consistency through control of grain size distribution and chemical composition.